We recognize our trade show has an impact on the environment and work diligently with our exhibitors to reduce the amount waste. Below are a few things that The ARA Show has incorporated to increase sustainability:
- Eliminated many forms of traditional signage instead opting for digital signage where possible
- Minimized show floor carpet by only carpeting the aisles
- The ARA Show planner is now digital unless requested in print
- Handouts in sessions are included on the mobile app instead of print
- Inspiration Gallery will be digital instead of the previous gallery style structures
- Recycling areas placed throughout the show floor
Sustainability Tips for Exhibitors:
- Keep exhibit structures for as long as you can and opt to put new skins on them and reorganize your booths floor plan instead. This will help the environment as well as your companies bottom line.
- Go digital with your signage
- Utilize QR codes scanned at your booth instead of printed materials
- Recycle all necessary cardboard materials
- Upgrade booth components, such as monitors, with more energy efficient options.