frequently asked questions
Answers to frequently asked questions regarding The ARA Show.
Below you will find a list of commonly asked questions about The ARA Show. If you have additional questions, please call the American Rental Association (ARA) at 800.334.2177, option 3, or email registration@ARAshow.org.
When and where is The ARA Show 2025?
The ARA Show 2025 will be held in Las Vegas during the following days:
- Tuesday, Jan. 28: Future of Equipment Rental
- Wednesday, Jan. 29: Education
- Thursday, Jan. 30–Saturday, Feb. 1: Trade Show
Additional details will be available in the coming months.
When does show registration open?
What is the convention center’s address?
Who can attend The ARA Show?
- Equipment and event rental business owners and personnel (current and retired)
- Manufactures and suppliers of rental equipment, products, and services — must exhibit or qualify for Non-Exhibiting Supplier (NES) or Non-Exhibiting Supplier Exception (NESE). Click here to view the NES and NESE Rules and Guidelines.
- Independent Manufacturer Representatives (who will be working in exhibitor booth)
- Industry trade press
- Investment companies (eligible to attend on Saturday only)
You must be registered, and registered in the appropriate business category, for admittance to The ARA Show, which is a trade show specifically for the equipment and event rental industry.
Individuals who cannot document a direct professional affiliation to the industry are not qualified to attend. Proper business identification such as business cards, corporate identification number, business advertisement, etc., may be requested.
Be aware of companies claiming to sell attendee lists, exhibitor services, advertising, and more. These companies are not affiliated with ARA or The ARA Show. Attendee lists are ONLY available through ARA.
If you receive an email about an attendee list, please be sure it’s from an ARA staff member with an @ararental.org email. Scammers are becoming more sophisticated in their tactics and using ARA logos in their emails.
If you have questions regarding the legitimacy of a company, please contact ARA.
Photography at The ARA Show
Show photographers and ARA staff members may take photos of all participants at The ARA Show — such as on the show floor, in sessions, at events or at other functions. These photos are for use only by ARA and may appear in Rental Management, ARA newsletters or brochures, ARA’s media outreach efforts, ARA’s social media accounts, future show promotions and on all ARA’s websites. Your attendance constitutes your permission and consent for this photography.
Note: No photographs can be taken by attendees or exhibitors in a particular booth without that exhibitor’s permission.