Make the most of your marketing efforts for The ARA Show 2024 by starting the conversation early and promoting your company’s participation before the trade show kicks off. We have assembled easy-to-use marketing tools to encourage your current and prospective buyers to visit your booth at The ARA Show in New Orleans.
THE ARA SHOW MARKETING GRAPHICS
READY-TO-USE SOCIAL MEDIA GRAPHICS
CUSTOMIZABLE SOCIAL MEDIA GRAPHICS
- Click on a customizable Canva template for exhibitors below.
- A window showing the design will open; click “Use template”.
- Copy the file over into a new design to start customizing. In the top left corner of your screen, click “File” then “Make a copy” to get started.
- Upload your company’s logo.
- Review the comments in each file for instructions on how to use the graphics and where to add your logo and booth number to the design.
- Click “Share” in the top right corner.
- Select “Download” to select a JPEG or PNG format for in-feed posting.
READY-TO-USE EMAIL HEADERS AND SIGNATURES
Promote your booth at The ARA Show 2024 in your email communications. Add an email header and signature graphic. Click an image to download.
THE ARA SHOW LOGOS
The ARA Show logo shows your participation in the world’s largest trade show for the equipment and event rental industry. The show logo is made up of a combination of text and graphic elements that should be used together, as shown in the logos below.
These logos are only to be used for print and digital marketing materials to promote your presence at the show.
The preferred way to represent the show is with the freestanding color logo on a white background. When the logo is placed on a background other than white, the logo must be placed within a white circle as found in the .eps version of the logo. Please be sure to read the correct ways to display The ARA Show logo in your advertising.
Select an image below, and click to download it.
Adding The ARA Show Booth Numbers To Advertisements
The ARA Show exhibitors may add their booth number near ARA logos. Any font and color used for the booth number is acceptable.
Do not incorporate the booth number visually as part of the logo.